Information We Collect About Consumers.
Enchilamelos potentially collects the following categories of information about consumers, some of which may be collected or maintained in a manner such that it can be considered Personal
- Identifiers: Examples of the types of identifiers that Enchilamelos may collect include real names, nicknames, postal addresses, online identifiers, Internet Protocol addresses (“IP addresses”) and email addresses.
- Other types of information: Examples of other types of information include physical characteristics or descriptions of you, telephone number, financial information including bank account, credit card and debit card numbers. It also includes additional information provided to Enchilamelos directly by you, such as when you complete a questionnaire or answer a survey. This category includes information identified as Personal Information in California Civil Code Section 1798.80(e) that is not otherwise categorized.
- Commercial information: Examples of the types of commercial information that Enchilamelos may collect includes products purchased, obtained, or considered from Enchilamelos and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet information: Examples of the types of internet or other electronic network activity information that Enchilamelos may collect includes browsing history, search history, information about the device the consumer is using to access our website and social media, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with Enchilamelos website or advertisements. We may also collect information from visitors to our website such as browser settings, operating systems, referring/exit pages, and clickstream data. When we send you an email, Enchilamelos may also collect information, including about how you interact with that email.
- Geolocation information: Enchilamelos may collect information about where a consumer resides or is otherwise located.
- Audio and visual information: Enchilamelos may make audio recordings of calls with consumers. We may make visual recordings of consumers when they visit our premises or when consumers agree that Enchilamelos may take their photograph or videotape them. We do not collect thermal or olfactory information.
We do not collect inferences about consumers, although as described below, may we may internally create inferences based on the information that we do collect.
Where We Collect Information About Consumers.
- Related Consumers: We may collect information about you from someone you know. For instance, contests, giveaways and some indirect interactions on our social media pages, we may be given information about you.
How We Use the Information We Collect About Consumers.
If, in the future, Enchilamelos wishes to use information about you in a manner that is not consistent with the purposes outlined below, we will seek your consent prior to the expanded use if and where we are legally required to do so.
- Providing Products and Services: Enchilamelos collects information for the purpose of providing products and services. We may also use information to respond to inquiries from potential customers who are interested in learning more about our products. Examples of the types of uses of consumer information for these purposes include producing and delivering purchased by consumers, administering the Enchilamelos website, and displaying content based on consumer preferences.
- Security: Enchilamelos collects information for the purpose of ensuring that we maintain appropriate security over computer networks and our physical facilities. We may also collect information for the purposes of detecting fraud or other suspicious activities.
- Product Development: Enchilamelos collects information for use in improving our existing products and developing new products.
- Analytics: Enchilamelos collects information for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, Enchilamelos uses information to analyze how visitors interact with our website, where visitors to our website arrive from and exit to, and gaining insights into the types of consumers that may be interested in our products. We may also use information to develop inferences from the information we collect regarding consumer preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behaviors, and attitudes.
- Operational Purposes: Enchilamelos collects information for use for our operational purposes, and the operational purposes of our service providers and business partners. For instance, Enchilamelos may use information for maintaining our website and other infrastructure, training and quality assurance, for conducting surveys or sweepstakes, to promote our brand, and to use in connection with our relationships with service providers and business partners.
In addition to the purposes listed above, Enchilamelos may also use de-identified or aggregate data that is not capable of being linked to any individual consumer for additional purposes not listed above.
How We Share Consumer Information and Who We Share It With.
- Service Providers: Enchilamelos may share information about consumers with Service Providers who assist us with completing the business purposes outlined in the “How We Use the Information We Collect About Consumers” section. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose other than providing services to Enchilamelos or to you.
- Affiliates: Enchilamelos may share information with affiliates in limited circumstances.
- Public Postings: Enchilamelos may publicly share information about consumers, such as by displaying the information on our website or having the information published in publicly available media, in a limited number of circumstances. We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers received through email surveys on our website or other marketing. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When consumers leave us reviews either on the Enchilamelos website, or on other publicly available websites, we may display these customer reviews on the Enchilamelos website. If you provide a review that we display and wish to update or delete it, you can also contact us at email@example.com. We will delete your review at your request or if, at our discretion, we choose not to update your review as requested.
- Required by Law: Enchilamelos may disclose consumer information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- Related Parties: Enchilamelos may disclose consumer information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Enchilamelos. If Enchilamelos is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may disclose or transfer consumer data in connection with the associated transactions.
In addition to the circumstances listed above, Enchilamelos may also share de-identified or aggregate data that is not capable of being linked to any individual consumer with additional entities not listed above.
This section expands on how Enchilamelos uses internet technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about consumers.
How You Can Control The Information Enchilamelos May Have About You.
This section describes how you can access and control the information that Enchilamelos may have about you. It applies to all consumers worldwide, including individuals who have purchased from Enchilamelos or who believe that information about them may have been provided to us by a third party. Depending on where you reside, you may have additional rights beyond what is described in this section. If you are a resident of California, please review the sections “Information for California Residents”.
- Confirmation of Possession of Information Related to You. Upon a verified request, and subject to the privacy interests of others and technical limitations, Enchilamelos will provide you with information about whether we hold any information related to you. At Enchilamelos sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law, we may in some instances correct or delete information upon a verified request. Please note, however, that in certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your Personal Information, or may need to retain your Personal Information in order to continue providing a product to you. If you would like to submit a request about your data, you may do so by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After you submit the request, you will be asked to verify your email address and may also be asked to provide additional information in order to verify your identity.
- User and Authorized Contact Access to Order Information. Enchilamelos will give you information about your order. This may include information about the nature and status of your order, information you provided to process your order, payment information, and contact information.
- User Access to and Ability to Update Personal Information through Account. You may visit your personal account profile at any time by clicking on the "Account" link, which will take you to the following URL: https://enchilamelos.com/account/login. Through Account, you may: (i) review and update basic information about you; (ii) complete pending orders; and (iii) begin new orders.
- Opting Out of Email. We send promotional emails and newsletters from time to time to consumers who have provided us with their email address or whose email addresses we have obtained through other sources. You can opt-out of promotional communications by using the “Unsubscribe” link and following the unsubscribe instructions in an email you receive from us or by emailing us at email@example.com. We may also send service-related or transactional communications, which are not promotional. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications. If you do not wish to receive product-related communications, you may terminate your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opting Out of Marketing Calls. If you wish to be placed on Enchilamelos internal “Do Not Call,” you can tell us by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Opting Out of SMS/Text Messages. If you wish to stop receiving SMS or text messages from Enchilamelos you can let us know by replying STOP to any SMS/text that you receive from us. You may also let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Retention. At minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Enchilamelos may maintain some or all of this data in its archives even after it has been removed from the Site.
Information Processed On Behalf of Third Parties
In some instances, Enchilamelos may process Personal Information on behalf of third party affiliates. Enchilamelos acknowledges that in these instances, you have the right to access your Personal Information. Where Enchilamelos has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information it processes, individuals seeking access, or seeking to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct their inquiry to the third party affiliate (the data controller).
How Secure Is the Personal Information We Collect?
Our Commitment to Data Security. We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and Personal Information are transmitted by secure servers (TLS). Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from our website or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT SUPPORT@ENCHILAMELOS.COM
Information for California Residents.
If you are a resident of California, this section provides information regarding your rights, and Enchilamelos responsibilities, regarding your Personal Information.
- How to Submit a Request for Access to Information or Deletion of Information. If you would like to submit a request about your data, we encourage you to do so by emailing email@example.com. After you submit the request you will be asked to verify your email address and may also be asked to provide additional information in order to verify your identity, including potentially providing a declaration under penalty of perjury. Enchilamelos will attempt to verify your identity by asking for information that correlates with the information that we have previously collected about you. Where this is not possible, Enchilamelos may request you submit additional information for verification, such as proof of residency or redacted government-issued identification. Please note that consistent with California law, we will be unable to satisfy your request until we have verified your identity. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide Enchilamelos with written permission for the agent to make the request on your behalf or provide us with an executed power of attorney. You will also be required to submit your valid government issued-identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government-issued identification.
Changes To This Policy.
Last updated on May 20, 2020